The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3. SimpleSwing Open Discussions
 2. Symple Swing Short Game Open Discussion
 Symple Putting impossible for me.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Chazman

30 Posts

Posted - October 11 2006 :  12:39:13 PM  Show Profile Send Chazman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry guys, but Symple Putting is anatomically impossible for me to perform, at 5'10", 265 lbs, if I anchor the club on my lead thigh, my stomach is in the way of the club shaft on the back swing.

Is that why Mike O'Leary wasn't the one demo-ing it on the video?? *:0************************

six-gold

128 Posts

Posted - October 11 2006 :  11:39:04 PM  Show Profile Send six-gold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try a shorter putter.

El
Go to Top of Page

Chazman

30 Posts

Posted - October 12 2006 :  12:00:15 AM  Show Profile Send Chazman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What good would that do? It would only make me completely uncomfortable bending over.
Go to Top of Page

six-gold

128 Posts

Posted - October 12 2006 :  6:26:54 PM  Show Profile Send six-gold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chazman.

I do happen to use a shorter putter, but not for the same reason. I have very long arms for my height. Are you standing with your rear foot pulled back as shown in the video. Possibly pulling your foot further back will result in your stomach rotating away from your lead thigh. Just a thought, I personally get great results from sp and would encourage trying anything that would aid in using this system.

El
Go to Top of Page

pausHoafsoina

Guyana
191 Posts

Posted - February 12 2018 :  03:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pausHoafsoina's Homepage  Send pausHoafsoina an ICQ Message Send pausHoafsoina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Involved in the program capable of providing a nominal 400TR are two Frick RXF ammonia rotary screw compressors totalling 500hp, an Evapco evaporative condenser procedure, 42 inch in diameter Cimco surge drum, an Alf Laval MK stainless steel plate and body flooded ammonia/glycol evaporator, 80hp glycol pumping strategy with 100% standby and a wholly automated DDC manage strategy. Plus the revolutionary IWC Da Vinci assortment was unveiled in 1985. ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys Free Shipping*********************************************************. There is no scarce of potential customers in the market but right vendor needs to meet right buyer so that ultimate transaction gets processed.Do you want to make sure your HVAC unit works for you like it should? It is important to have your unit maintained on a regular basis.Stefan StruveBantamweight Championship:Dominick Cruzvs. It truly does aid you to see greater in the darkish.What are the etiquette rules one should have during a funeral? What you are wearing should not attract any attention to you.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys Online*********************************************************. Johnson Online. He has been appointed to various editorial and review panels and has presented over 1500 national,***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys From China*********************************************************, state and local seminars dealing with various aspects of drug therapy.I like to browse the internet and read articles on the web. Along these lines, attempt to keep them occupied in doing whatever available project. By the age of 40, he was a full professor at the University of Mississippi.<br>Visit my site£º******************************You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2