The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 4. Open Forum
 Testimonials and Success Stories
 My Lesson with Joe Davidson on 7/10/2006
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EdR

2 Posts

Posted - July 16 2006 :  11:41:07 PM  Show Profile Send EdR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This past week I had the distinct pleasure of receiving a lesson from Joe Davidson. I would like to share my experience with you. I told Joe that I am very inconsistent and would like him to help me to improve my consistency, which should help to lower my scores. I typically have difficulty-breaking 100 as some aspect or aspects of my game will break down and I will score poorly.

Joe had me start out by warming up hitting some shots with an 8-iron as he assessed my swing. Joe identified that I had a faulty wrist cock at the top of my back swing that took the club off plane and opened up the club face. I also had a tendency to spin out my lower body and at times, I would come over the top (an out-to-in swing plane). As a result, he identified 3 key areas to address.

They are as follows:
„h Proper Swing Plane
„h Swinging with Core Power
„h Locking out the Lower Body

Here is what I learned:

Swing Plane ¡V In order to ensure that I remained on-plane at the top of my back swing, he informed me that I was cocking my lead wrist into extension bending it backward instead of cocking it thumb-ward (radial deviation for you techies). To correct this he had me pre-cock the wrist and take it back to the top and turn my head to look to see that I maintained a flat wrist. He then had me hit balls in this manner by pre-cocking and then swinging through the ball. The results were a more consistent, straighter ball flight.

Core Power Swing - Joe explained and showed me how to start the back swing using the shoulders (the upper torso) and not to take the club back with my arms. While I understood what he was saying, I had a little difficulty being able to feel what he meant. What I found worked for me was to hold the club head end of the club, the lower shaft, with my hands and swing the club with the grip end away from me. By doing this, it eliminated the weight of the club head and I did not over squeeze the grip by tightening my arm muscles, which would cause an arm, generated swing. Thus, I was able to feel what a shoulder (core powered swing) feels like.

Locking out the Lower Body ¡V As I had a tendency to spin out my hips, Joe showed me the following:
The lock-out stance:

„h Feet slightly wider than shoulder width
„h Weight on the balls of the feet (always)
„h Push both knees outward, away from each other (bow-legged, i.e. genu-varum)
„h Slide/translate the hips forward

From this position you are in a pre-set position and as a result of locking out the lower body all of the myriad of things that can go wrong are eliminated.

During our lesson, Joe had me perform the following drills:

„h One arm with feet together, first trailing arm then leading arm
„h Pre-cocking the wrist, see above
„h Pre-set the hips into front leg and keep it there
„h For chipping, he had me keep my weight on my forward leg and then lift up my trailing foot and just have the toes in contact with the ground. This again stopped the lower body from spinning and hitting left of my target (for a right hander).

By the end of our lesson, Joe had increased the length of my drives (from a weak fade of about 175 yards to about 225 yards) and had me hitting a target with my driver more consistently than I had been when I started the day using my 8-iron.

Post lesson results on the course after one round:

Front 9: a 48
Back 9: a 49

Step 1, breaking 100 accomplished. I will update you as to my progress.

Joe thanks again.

Ed R.

pausHoafsoina

Guyana
221 Posts

Posted - January 18 2018 :  6:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pausHoafsoina's Homepage  Send pausHoafsoina an ICQ Message Send pausHoafsoina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Then get practical, look at your day timer or PDA and schedule exercise as you would any other important task in your life. ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys From China*********************************************************. They should take good care of it so that it lasts for a long time. Hacer una investigaci髇 r醦ida usando Google. Jumpstart your exercise today by naming your excuse, so you immediately have more command over it.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys*********************************************************.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys From China*********************************************************. This explains one’s character & possible inner issues which can result in a number of unbalances. You need more oxygen, because more oxygen equals more energy. Then U.Make sure to focus on opt outs and privacy concerns. You can let students know about whatever it is you#8217;re doing and you can look for those students you think would make the best leads and then target them directly. Therefore their proper handling is paramount.Nevertheless, although there are many advantages, it is still important to look into a few tips that help you make the right decisions when renting equipment. While you are doing these first two steps, it is imperative for you to remember that if you keep on doing the same thing, you will keep on getting the same results.//////////
Go to Top of Page

pausHoafsoina

Guyana
221 Posts

Posted - January 22 2018 :  9:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit pausHoafsoina's Homepage  Send pausHoafsoina an ICQ Message Send pausHoafsoina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Consumers usually think about an offer and do some research in regard to it prior to deciding whether or not to buy.Maha Rasayan capsule improves stamina, strength and male potency. **************************************************************************footballjerseysnfl.us.com/************************Wholesale NFL Jerseys*********************************************************. The more leads you have,**************************************************************************footballjerseysnfl.us.com/************************Wholesale Jerseys From China*********************************************************,**************************************************************************footballjerseysnfl.us.com/************************Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China*********************************************************, the greater your success will be. Your answers and conversations have to be polite and friendly and positive.There are also a lot of locks nowadays which can be defeated easily. Gas tanks have cylinder valves for this purpose. RV providers, heated mattresses and beds, various dimensions, shapes and designs. Others center around fantasy themes or even difficult methods. In fact there are many companies out there that can deliver you leads at a surprisingly low cost. Thankfully, you read the above article, and now you should an expert on what it takes to be good at how to generate canadian mlm leads.The tendon that attaches the patella (knee cap) to the tibia (shin bone) is called the patella tendon. The cheap locks, even if they have a good brand, are usually mass produced following a low standard.//////////
Go to Top of Page

Richardshode

Algeria
330 Posts

Posted - May 17 2018 :  06:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Richardshode's Homepage  Send Richardshode an AOL message  Send Richardshode an ICQ Message  Send Richardshode a Yahoo! Message Send Richardshode a Private Message  Reply with Quote
8 (Xinhua)The vice president of the Cuban Olympic Committee, Ruperto Herrera, and the wrestling twice Olympic champion, **************************************************************************-wholesalenfljerseys.com/************************Cheap China Jerseys*********************************************************, Mijain Lopez, travelled Tuesday to Toronto, Canada, to participate in the meeting of the Pan American Sports Organization (PASO), the official media said.7 0."It is long since we began the winter training. Surely you messed up on the game but come the next moment the event happen to you again, you surely would know what to do.MOSCOW£¬ Nov. If you can recall these two easy details, then we can commence with our easy tactic.The final thing to remember is to learn from your mistakes.**************************************************************************-wholesalenfljerseys.com/************************Wholesale NFL Jerseys China*********************************************************.gov,**************************************************************************-wholesalenfljerseys.com/************************Cheap Jerseys From China*********************************************************,. It is easily available online and anybody can buy didrex in the privacy of their homes. Didrex are used as appetite suppressants for quick weight loss. So, get ready to start a new life with didrex. This name has a number of origins, including Hebrew, Latin and Scandinavian.<br>Visit my site£º*********************************************************-wholesalenfljerseys.com/
Go to Top of Page

Richardshode

Algeria
330 Posts

Posted - June 14 2018 :  01:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Richardshode's Homepage  Send Richardshode an AOL message  Send Richardshode an ICQ Message  Send Richardshode a Yahoo! Message Send Richardshode a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most dog removal businesses will also be capable to put down a nontoxic repellent to you can keep them from going back.He said: "This potential garden grabbing plan would be another unacceptable example of this government's poor perception of horticulture and lack of appreciation of the vital role that plants play for the environment, for the nation's health and wellbeing and for the UK economy. **************************************************************************jerseysnflwholesalechina.us.com/************************Cheap Jerseys China Store*********************************************************. Caen president JeanFrancois Fortin and Nimes president JeanMarc Conrad are among nine arrested on Tuesday morning.So what are you waiting for! Make your dream come true with Wedding Etiquette Secrets Answers and show your loved ones how much you respect and appreciate them. "It was on June 1 China's Children's Day" she said. Download Free Sample Wedding Vows Here.autodooroperators. Post independent Kenyan regimes have prioritized diversification of the economy to promote service and industrial sectors. Other eight Chinese climbers were injured,**************************************************************************jerseysnflwholesalechina.us.com/************************Wholesale Jerseys*********************************************************, but in stable conditions.**************************************************************************jerseysnflwholesalechina.us.com/************************Cheap Jerseys*********************************************************.Mothballs Garlic herb. Even if you are working on the door alone, it is best to prepare the whole garage area.Coral reefs are one of the most important and productive marine ecosystems that the world depends on for tourism and fishery sustainability.<br>Visit my site*********************************************************jerseysnflwholesalechina.us.com/
Go to Top of Page

RobertNep

Czech Republic
218 Posts

Posted - July 04 2018 :  09:14:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit RobertNep's Homepage  Send RobertNep an AOL message  Send RobertNep an ICQ Message  Send RobertNep a Yahoo! Message Send RobertNep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dollars). 26 (Xinhua)Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has vowed to bring cooperation between China and the 16 Central and Eastern European countries (CEEC) and relations between China and Hungary to a higher level."This technology is very advanced??" said Daryanani?? adding that technology was the main reason he bought Haier products?? which approximately accounted for 10 percent of all home appliances sold on the Island."I have mixed feelings of happiness for defeating the IS in Mosul and sadness for my colleagues who martyred in the previous battles with Daesh.68 percent, apiece."We are carrying more this time than we have in the past and that's a good step forward for us and for the crew," Frank Culbertson, president of Orbital ATK's Space Systems Group, ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. New England Patriots Jerseys*********************************************************, told reporters during a prelaunch news conference.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Detroit Pistons Jerseys*********************************************************. Actually, you might find discount rates greater than 60 Percent off a large number of styles and designs when you catch the best sales. dollars). It offers all the journey to inspire you to play once again.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NHL Jerseys China*********************************************************. EDT (1511 GMT) from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.When you think about it whos going to be held accountable for this green living? Who is it that sells the gas at the gas pumps, and sets the costs? The car manufactures are other individuals you will need to look at, as they keep making cars that end up using more gas. 9 (Xinhua)Southeast Asian leaders attending the 23rd Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit here on Wednesday approved a report indicating that the ASEAN SocioCultural Community (ASCC) Blueprint is at a crucial turning point, according to a news release by the ASEAN Secretariat.<br>Visit my site??******************************You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Richardshode

Algeria
330 Posts

Posted - July 11 2018 :  01:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Richardshode's Homepage  Send Richardshode an AOL message  Send Richardshode an ICQ Message  Send Richardshode a Yahoo! Message Send Richardshode a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The central bank's open market operation rates were 5 basis points higher, after the U.). Some heritage sites have more significance for the country, the people, or maybe just a person.S. So don wastes your time for get the insurance policy then you will be feel the satisfaction of your mind. **************************************************************************nbajerseyschinashop.com/*********************************************************************************nbajerseyschinashop.com/*********************************************************.**************************************************************************nbajerseyschinashop.com/************************Cheap Jerseys Online*********************************************************. It can substantially define the level of quality of our sleep other factors that make up a bed room environment are generally secondary to a mattress but they still have an impression on how we tactic rest. THAAD is designed to intercept missiles at an altitude of 40150 km. These can be closed with pliers.The second concept is the idea of an open element air filter.**************************************************************************nbajerseyschinashop.com/************************Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping*********************************************************. Because only cheap rate can not safe your car so safety tools is also imported for you.A cold air intake usually uses a cone filter which is not enclosed, allowing it to draw air from all sides. Tulsi has wide ranging health benefits and improves overall systemic health to help you regain youthful vigor.<br>Visit my site*********************************************************nbajerseyschinashop.com/
Go to Top of Page

Richardshode

Algeria
330 Posts

Posted - August 20 2018 :  07:42:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Richardshode's Homepage  Send Richardshode an AOL message  Send Richardshode an ICQ Message  Send Richardshode a Yahoo! Message Send Richardshode a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This Versativa review clearly shows that this is a company worth considering.?Cons ?The bad thing about using templates though is that they can get boring or common. The rate of spread in an immune population is called the virus's effective reproduction rate. The initial model of those dispensers will make these individuals straightforward to end up positioned just a smallish location. You can buy binoculars ranging from $50 to $300.m. **************************************************************************nfljerseysshopwholesale.us.com/************************Cheap Jerseys China*********************************************************.Internally builtin ergonomic hand sprays are readily available in a lot of unexpected emergencyshelters and these are extremely helpful for decontamination in scenario of nonambulatory casualties.When you go and look at the sports car you need to look at the car very closely, I think it's always best to bring someone who knows a lot about cars and if you don't know anybody pay someone to check it over first.The raid came following information given by suspects of Jama'atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) detained in a raid on a house in the country's central Tangail district, 97 km away from Dhaka, earlier in the night.**************************************************************************nfljerseysshopwholesale.us.com/************************Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys*********************************************************. In case of mining industry the rate of diseases like cancer or tuberculosis or other types of lung infections are very common.According to local media reports, the incident took place at 11:43 a.**************************************************************************nfljerseysshopwholesale.us.com/************************Wholesale NFL Jerseys*********************************************************. We never think about the consequence.<br>Visit my site*********************************************************nfljerseysshopwholesale.us.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2