The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 4. Open Forum
 Testimonials and Success Stories
 More Power and Distance
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

velcro33

USA
3 Posts

Posted - March 31 2012 :  7:50:25 PM  Show Profile Send velcro33 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Simple Swing – 1st. Practice Session 32712
Finally!! A swing technique that can give me the distance I've been seeking.
After my first practice session w/ small bucket of balls (30) I played 9 holes and hit the ball with so much more authority and power I couldn't believe it. To me, the two keys were the grip and hitting against that braced firm front leg….what power. To be honest I've been playing with the Heard Super Swing for two years which is also a one plane swing and the technique is very similar to SS but has both thumbs on the back side of the shaft although a conventional vardon grip can be used with the back hand as long as the back of the hand faces the ground and the front hand faces the sky in a flat clap-hand position.It is patterned after the Moe Norman swing. I just haven't been able to get the distance I need. My average drive has been 185 – 195 yards with only a few 200 – 210 yard drives which usually left me a 5W or 3W approach shot on par 4 holes. My whole game depended on my pitching and putting. This first outing with the SS I had some 225 – 230 yd. Drives and a lot shorter Irons into the greens. I am deliriously happy because I've been studying various CG swings for two years trying to find a lag and/or release technique that will create more distance and its been the same old…same old of getting it in the groove on the driving range but not being able to repeat it more than a couple of times during a round of golf. Hitting against that braced front leg feels so strange but it works so I'm going to keep learning the SS. Maybe I can start breaking 90 on a regular basis now.

pausHoafsoina

Guyana
204 Posts

Posted - January 17 2018 :  6:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pausHoafsoina's Homepage  Send pausHoafsoina an ICQ Message Send pausHoafsoina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try out to decide on those who children will find tough along with thrilling without having to be severe. Decide on one initially and master it before including additional strategies. For example, if you are an excellent marketer, teach a basic marketing class.Things you can do to reduce the amount of pain and pulling include??Gentle stretching of the Quadriceps?Strengthening your buttock muscles to reduce the load on the Quads?Taping techniques to redistribute the load going through the tendon?Strengthening other muscles around the hips so not as much strain goes through your knees. ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys Cheap*********************************************************.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys China*********************************************************.First, call it what it is an excuse.Purchasing a new house is important for people too.The back office library is like a gold mine of thousand dollar methods used by the leading earners in the business.5.Purchasing a new house is important for people too. All these kinds of products and services are doing work towards carry the globe nearer and generating office environment marketing simpler. Obedience training should be calm, firm, quiet, and persuasive,***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys From China*********************************************************, rather then demanding or sharp. You know you don't have time to exercise, but put on your exercise clothes and shoes anyway to counteract your excuse.//////////
Go to Top of Page

Richardshode

Algeria
252 Posts

Posted - June 14 2018 :  01:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Richardshode's Homepage  Send Richardshode an AOL message  Send Richardshode an ICQ Message  Send Richardshode a Yahoo! Message Send Richardshode a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to the Kampot Pepper Promotion Association, the total output of Kampot pepper almost doubled to 60 tons in 2015 compared to the previous year's 32 tons.Gerishon Ikiara, a Kenyan economist, said the country's industrial progress is on track thanks to political stewardship and foreign direct investments from China. The gate must move throughout its arc without binding or dragging on the ground Wheels must not be attached to the gate. A separate entrance/gate must be installed for pedestrian use. If property values have increased since you took out your mortgage loan you are sitting on a pile of money that could come in handy. ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys*********************************************************.These are 4 good reasons that you may want to refinance mortgage loan.If you are the privy and the perfectionist type, you would not hesitate to have a copy of this fabulous ebook even if you have to use it for this onceinalifetime event, which is all worth it, you have to admit.5 for one day.All the bank wants to see is that you have a way to repay the loan and they are secured by the equity in your home when they do the loan.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys Cheap*********************************************************. However, these companies must show they can do the work."China was the biggest exporter of construction products for theUAE in 2016,***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys*********************************************************, with a market share of 30 percent and a total value of3. Smells one on the list are from ingredients which every household already has within the pantry.<br>Visit my site******************************You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2