The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 Looking for Beta Testers
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - November 09 2010 :  11:27:22 AM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
Beta Testers Wanted

Simple Swing works amazingly well but I'm constantly working on testing modifications to try make it even simpler, more consistent, longer and more accurate. I need a few testers to help test some of these new ideas.

Normally I do alpha testing (first round testing) with a few students whom I've worked with before. Only after the alpha testers approve the new stuff do we go on to additional testing with Beta Testers so it's highly unlikely any test will be a waste of your time.

You do NOT have to be a great golfer to participate. I'm looking to get testing feedback from all levels of golfers.

I'm looking for a dozen or more folks willing to beta test some new stuff. The first thing to be tested is a new stance called the Straight Lock Stance. It has alpha tested better than anything else I have ever tested. The alpha testing has shown that the Straight Lock Stance just seems to completely stop pulls and any other shots from going left. The ease of use and comfort ratings of the stance have been very high also. I want to make sure it will work for most everybody.

Beta testers will be asked to try out the changes and then I'll be sending out a short survey with questions about how it worked for you and what you liked or didn't like. Occasionally there may be more than one survey. The quicker you can test things out and report your findings the better. However, we realize that everyone has time constraints. We will not ask you to do this overnight but as soon as you could conveniently do the testing and return the survey will be appreciated.

Normally the best testing is best done on the range but it's great if you can try it out on the course too. Some testers have only been able to use practice balls in the back yards but they have still provided very valuable feedback. So even if you live up north and can only hit practice balls in the winter that's okay.

There is no payment per se for the testing but you will definitely learn a lot more about your golf swing. Those testers that make contributions to a test will generally receive a free copy of that product.

You may want to participate in one test and then skip the next one. That's okay. You certainly don't have to participate in every test.

You can sign up to be a Simple Golf Beta Tester here:
*url******************************************************You must be logged in to see this link.

I expect to have some materials ready for testing in the next few days.

Thank you.

Joe Davidson
Simple Golf
You must be logged in to see this link.
203-794-4900
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2