The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 Secrets to Great Golf with BEST DVD Yet!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeoleary

573 Posts

Posted - October 13 2010 :  3:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikeoleary's Homepage Send mikeoleary a Private Message
How to “Get In The Zone”
And “Stay In The Zone”

I want to thank everyone who has called and emailed after getting The Mental Edge DVD. This latest DVD is an invaluable tool in making you play great golf. You know why it is so valuable, because you saw the problem in the Ryder Cup last week. How many golfers hit bad shots under pressure, how many golfers essentially ‘choked’? How many times did you see a shot ‘chunked’, hit ‘fat’, hit a ‘skulled’ shot, hit it way left or way right? Conversely, How many golfers hit great shots, executed under pressure, actually thrived and responded in a Positive Way?

You see it in baseball, the playoffs happening now, players making errors on routine plays all because they did not prepare to handle the pressure, the excitement, the mental and physical changes that take place while you are ‘in the heat of battle’. They did not prepare and or understand how to handle to pressure, the excitement of that moment.

I had to do this DVD to educate, to help anyone who wants to play great golf consistently. Ask yourself these questions, Why do you hit great drives one day and not the next? Why do you putt ok one day and then have no feel and putt terrible the next? Why do you hit good short irons on the front nine and all over the place on the back nine? As the great philosopher Yogi Berra once said (and it applies to all sports especially golf), "Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical."

As funny as that quote is, it’s true, Golf is 90% mental yet so many of us neglect that aspect or don’t know how to handle the mental side of playing a sport, don’t know how to react to excitement, don’t know how to keep you focus for 18 holes, don’t know how to go from playing inconsistent golf to playing great golf consistently!

Here is just one of the emails I received from another very happy golfer:
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 5:08 PM
Thanks Mike,
I got the dvd last friday and watched the lesson especially for on the course and they are the best. I usually play in the upper 90's, which is better than when I played in the lower 100's. This past Fri., I played 36 holes at Sycamore Valley Golf Course in Ashland City, TN and shot 91 on the first 18 and 85 on the second 18!!
I'm a happy camper!
Keep up the great work,
Dave B.

WOW! Going from high 90’s to mid 80’s is a phenomenal achievement! We do have more work to do, I am going to continue to work with Dave as he continues to play better golf as he now has to ‘Manage His Adrenaline’ as he prepares and practices to break 80! Because as I have told everyone before and apply this concept now, “You have probably Pared every hole on your home course at least once, then why aren’t you Paring 10 or 11 holes every time out’?

I believe everyone can and should be able to go out to a course you are familiar with and par 10 holes, bogey 5 or 6 holes, double 1 hole and birdie 1 or 2 holes and shoot a 78 to 82. EVERY TIME!

Below is the Initial Letter, ‘The Course Outline’ you get once you order this New DVD but before you receive the DVD so you can start digesting the material that is presented to you. This gives you insight as to the material covered on the DVD, on what you and I will talk about during our Phone Coaching Sessions and what you can expect to accomplish as I assist in your progress in becoming as great a golfer as you possible can!

The Mental Edge
“The Mental & Physical Secrets to Playing Great Golf Consistently”

First, I want to welcome you to our New Premium Personal Coaching and Support Program. Thank you for investing in your golf game, our Simple Power Swing and giving me the opportunity to work with you. I guarantee you will be a better player by following our plan, by understanding what it takes to play this sport to the best of your ability!

Second, you are about to receive our New DVD, The Mental Edge as it is well over an hour long, so I wanted to start off by sending you this ‘Course Outline’ as a guide to be able to learn, refer to, review and understand the plan we are implementing. This Guide is based on proven strategies that work in any endeavor and all of this is covered in the DVD, plus what I need from you as we set up our phone coaching sessions.

Next, please send me an email (reply to this one) with your best phone number and best time to call -
week night or week end etc. I will email you back and we can set up our initial Phone Coaching Session after you have watched the DVD and have a most recent scorecard with your Greens in Regulation, Fairways in Regulation and Total Putts. This will give us a baseline in which to understand where you are and how to start progressing immediately.

This groundbreaking DVD contains the following information, but I also wanted to give your info to read and understand as you make your Personal Plan to Play Great Golf. Here is what you will be exposed to and must commit to as we have fun and make significant progress on your journey to playing great golf.

Overview of The Mental Edge DVD and Coaching Program
1. Know your Outcome – Plan It. This means you must write it down. Set a Goal. If you just think about playing better, think about wanting to play better, ‘Its just a dream, a thought’. If you write it down, It Then Becomes a Goal. We will discuss this during our phone session, personally I believe that anyone playing from the correct tees (distance – yardage) can and should score in the low to mid 80’s, even if you shoot high 90’s or higher. Also, if you shoot in the 80’s now then you must set and accomplish the goal of in the 70’s.
2. Know your Reason Why. To enjoy golf more? To compete on a higher level, lol to beat your usual playing partners? Essentially Know your Motivation, know what motivates you and understand why you are committing to playing great golf consistently.
3. Take Action – Practice Correctly. This is of utmost importance that you Learn how to practice correctly, both mentally and physically. The benefits of training your Mind and Muscles to execute on the golf course Under Pressure is one of the most rewarding feelings you can have once you accomplish this.
4. Must Change your Approach. Know what you are doing, stick to this new approach, new attitude, new vision of better results, new training method, new Mental and Physical understanding of How to Play Great Golf by executing good swing after good swing every time.

The Mental Edge DVD
I. Introduction (in studio)
A. Learn to set Your Goals Correctly. How to Achieve More Fairways in Regulation (FIR’s), more Greens in Regulation (GIR’s), Putts per Round (PPR’s). This guarantees improvement immediately on the course.
B. How to Achieve each goal in practice and on the course.
C. How to Mentally Visualize each swing in practice and on the course.
D. How to Own Your Swing.
E. Attitude in practice and on the course, understanding Pressure, Fear, Excitement, Nerves, Focus.
F. How to Stay in “The Zone”.
G. Learn to Concentrate on Perfect Method not hoping for good result.

II. On the Course Warm Up.
A. Preparing to Have Fun and Play Great Golf. How to warm up, both Mentally and Physically.
B. Wedge Game.
C. Full Swing – short, medium and long shafted clubs.
D. Chipping and Pitching.
E. Putting.

III. On the Course – How to Mentally and Physically Play Great Golf
A. Good Swings vs Bad Swings
B. How to Think on the First Tee
C. How to execute, repeat good swings thru Visualization, understanding How to Own Your Swing.
D. Knowing when your feeling Pressure, when your excited or angry and How to Adjust.
E. The Physical Mistakes you make when under Pressure when Adrenaline is pumping.
F. How to Become a “Great Shotmaker under Pressure and Execute Good Swings Consistently”.
G. Confidence and Focus on the Course.

IV. Summary and Review (back in studio)
A. Analysis of your game, each practice, each round and how to Improve Immediately.
B. Keeping Up with Changes. Keep Track of your strengths and weaknesses.
C. Improving Focus
D. Always Room For Improvement in every phase of your game.

I look forward to working with you as we undertake this exciting opportunity, as we plan how to make this journey a life long endeavor of enjoying this great sport as we play great golf on any course. This opportunity is my passion and I look forward to helping you “Play Great Golf Consistently”!

Sincerely
Mike O.
mike@simplegolf.com
407-340-9420

As you can see this is a great opportunity to finally become a great golfer, to play to the best of your abilities consistently. To participate in our Coaching Sessions the first step you can take is order The Mental Edge DVD. Then be ready to understand, to learn, to Play Great Golf by Mentally Mastering Your Swing.
Below is the link below to order our DVD, saving over $50 off the regular price.
This DVD is Only $39!! As we extend our pre release special sale price. Take advantage of this offer!!

******************************simplegolf.com/mental.htm

I look forward to working with you, to talking with you during our phone coaching sessions and helping you have the most fun ever on the golf course right away.

Take care
Mike O.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2