The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 Father's Day Gift
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeoleary

573 Posts

Posted - June 11 2010 :  12:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikeoleary's Homepage Send mikeoleary a Private Message
Simple Golf June Newsletter
SPECIAL FATHER’S DAY GIFT
We are very excited to announce our New ‘Symple Putter’ has been upgraded after much analysis from our R&D team. We’ve made several improvements making our new design even better than the original! Our New Putter is the Perfect Pendulum, The Perfect Stroke because -
We’ve added weight to the club head (5 grams for perfect balance).
We’ve added thickness to our grip (makes for perfect pendulum).
We’ve added a softer face insert (makes for better feel).
We’ve added a better finish to the stainless steel head (last longer).
We’ve added a new Name and Website (for better national brand).

“All of these subtle yet significant improvements, makes our New Putter, The Game Changer a better putter which insures you putt with The Perfect Putting Stroke every time”. My New Instructional DVD covers not only perfect stroke, perfect distance control but also how to read greens and more!

Our goal has always been to eliminate bad strokes as a cause of missing a putt. The New Game Changer does that, even better than our original Symple Putter. We continue to receive fantastic “Rave Reviews” from pros and amateur’s everywhere as you see the written comments on our forums and in our television interviews. We guarantee your complete satisfaction. Our money back guarantee plus our customer support is unequaled as you know.

We’ve had golfers of every skill level find dramatic improvements.
-high handicappers dropping 15 strokes off their score going from 100 to 85 because they drop from 45 putts per round to 30!!

-mid handicappers dropping 8 strokes off their score going from a 87 to 79 because they drop from 37 putts per round to 29!!

-low handicappers dropping 4 strokes off their score going from a 78 to a 74 because they drop from 33 putts per round to 29!!

We’ve Proven all these stats to be factual data. The USGA states putting is 43% of your score so everyone could and should be putting so much better! Thats why I GUARANTEE your dramatic improvement personally. If you have any questions regarding your potential improvement please call me

Mike O. 407 340 9420 mike@simplegolf.com

I wanted to take this opportunity, and so fitting as we come to Father’s Day, as we are starting our commercials on The Golf Channel (at a cost of $1200 per minute), as you will be seeing The Game Changer from Amazing Putter.com. We are committed to making golf easier with our Proven Superior Putting Method.

Thats why I wanted to make you this special offer before we go national with our advertising. ONLY $139 total!

This is a One Time Only Offer of $139 inc. S&H.

The expensive cost of commercials will make our new regular price over $200 starting after Fathers Day. So Order Now and Save almost $100 as our new sale price will be $189 plus S&H.

This 1 time sale is now thru Fathers Day 6/20.

Order by Mon 6/14 & also get my Instr. DVD & new Magnetic Headcover ALL BEFORE FATHERS DAY!!

Click Now to Order... Only $139 includes S&H. Plus DVD, Headcover!!

You must be logged in to see this link.

I will personally call everyone that orders our new putter. We will discuss how to progress quickly and you will get some of the inside pro tips I give to my students during my one on one lessons.

Mike O’Leary
Simple Golf

ps you will be amazed at how quickly you will Master Putting! Plus we have a great discount on adding another putter for any other golfer who wants to Master Putting!

Also if you have one of the Symple Putters you will Love this new version, order the new one to use and have a great backup putter for practice or travel.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2