The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Post Your Videos For Comment Here
 Post Your Video For Comment Here:
 Chipping practice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jownz

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - April 06 2010 :  11:41:39 AM  Show Profile Send jownz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
56* sand wedge from just off the green.

******************************You must be logged in to see this link.

I use the 56* for most shots from 70 yards and in with feet together.

60* only if required, and 52* from 75-90 ish feet together.

Full shot with 56* about 95 yards if smooth, 110 yards if I really step on it (but why would I want to).

J

SATTHMNS

170 Posts

Posted - April 06 2010 :  2:25:09 PM  Show Profile Send SATTHMNS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks very good !!
Go to Top of Page

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - April 06 2010 :  5:32:35 PM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jownz,

Nice simple repeatable motion. That's what it's all about.

quote:
NOTE: Just a note for other people watching. We're not trying to do this chipping with stiff or frozen wrists although it may look like it. There is actually just a little wrist cock through momentum rather than a conscious cocking of the wrists.

Nice ball pattern. When you can consistently chip them that close it makes the game (and the putts) a lot easier.

You seem to be doing everything right. You powered the swing by turning the core (shoulders, chest & abdomen). Your head is nice and stable. I can't see how much weight you have on your left side but whatever it is it's okay because these is no motion in the lower body.

Good job.

Joe Davidson
Simple Golf
Go to Top of Page

jownz

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - April 07 2010 :  1:53:24 PM  Show Profile Send jownz a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I like non active wrists and let the momentum of the swing (small or big) give me any wrist-cock.

75-85% weight on front side with hips pushed forward and descending strike.

Go to Top of Page

candygolfs

7 Posts

Posted - March 25 2014 :  02:43:28 AM  Show Profile Send candygolfs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weekly deals on golf clubs, golf balls, golf shoes and more from name brands like ... Price Too Low to Advertise! ... GENTLY USED IRONS, WEDGES & WOODS......

***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link.You must be logged in to see this link.
***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. g25 driver*********************************************************
***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. k15 irons*********************************************************
***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. k15 driver*********************************************************

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2