The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 Symple Putters For Sale
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - April 05 2010 :  11:55:20 AM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
We found a dozen Symple Putters that we didn't know we had.

These putters are now available on the You must be logged in to see this link. website on a first come first served basis. They are available for the old price $139.99.

The Symple Putter's name is being changed to Amazing Putter. The name is changed but the putters will remain the identical (except for the name). However when we launch nationally the price will be $189. Now is your last chance to save $50.

So if you're interested in saving $50 on a Symple Putter head over to *url************************You must be logged in to see this link.

If you have any questions at all about the Symple Putters please feel free to submit the questions through our Simple Golf helpdesk system at *url******************************************************You must be logged in to see this link. That's actually the quickest way to ask a question and get a prompt response because everything is tracked. I get so much e-mail (most of it spam) that sometimes I can miss an e-mail but that doesn't happen with the helpdesk. You can also call me directly at 203-798-8489.

Joe Davidson
Simple Golf
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2