The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 New Short Game Student Lesson DVD
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - February 10 2010 :  11:13:40 AM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
Guaranteed Great Golf
Your Short Game Will Improve Immediately

New Short Game Student Lesson DVD
This is a new DVD that is a companion to the original Simple Swing Short Game DVD. This DVD shows Mike O'Leary going through a whole short game lesson covering chipping, pitching, sands shots and lob shots. It has more than an hour and twenty minutes of great step by step instruction.

Dear SimpleSwingers,

News and Notes
We are so excited to hear the feedback from everyone who received the Short Game Lesson with Student DVD last week. The overwhelming response has been so positive, as Scott B. from Texas told me on the phone "being able to see you teach someone the correct simple fundamentals, then to analyze and identify his bad habits (which are exactly like mine - too much right hand wrist action) and then to watch him get it and hit perfect shots almost immediately gave me great insight and confidence".

I promise this new DVD is great because it not only teaches you to have a great short game but 'gives all the coaching secrets' during a lesson, which is why Joe and I have so much success because of our teaching and coaching backgrounds. This new DVD will enable you to drop 10, 15 even 20 strokes off your score. We have proven if you shoot in the 100's then your short game needs improvement. So, if all your wedge shots not only get on the green but get significantly closer to the pin because the ball goes exactly where you are aiming how many strokes will that save you?? Plus by using The Simple Short Game Method you will totally eliminate fat shots, topped shots, skulled shots and every embarrassing swing you have ever had.

Now is the time to get this DVD and watch it, even while most of you are still dealing with the cold weather. You'll have the chance to mentally see it, hear it, and finally 'get it' as I have combined this 2 DVD Lesson into 1 powerful 2 hr session covering all short game shots. If you can swing a club or get in front of a mirror to check your positions that I make my student get into I GUARANTEE YOU WILL master all the short game wedge shots in no time.

Last Chance To Get Pre-Release Special Offer
I want to encourage you to get this new instructional DVD as this is will be our final offer as a stand alone instructional DVD. Again this instruction is earmarked as part of our membership package and is designated as a special member's only DVD's. Please take advantage of not only this final offer, but this Special Pre Release Price!! ONLY $29.99

The regular cost of this 2 part DVD will be $78 or $39.99 each DVD. So order now and save $50!! As usual, if you are not completely satisfied we will refund your purchase price immediately. If you have any questions or feedback please call me directly at 407-340-9420 or email me at mike@simplegolf.com

Click here to order your 2 in 1 (an hour and 20 minutes) of amazing and entertaining instruction in the great new SPS Short Game Lesson with Student Instructional DVD.
Two DVDs Combined Into One For ONLY $29.99 (+s&h)

Click Here To Order Now
*url******************************************************simplegolf.com/newshortgame.htm*********************************************************

PGA SHOW Kicks Off Golf Season
Just finished attending the International PGA Show here in Orlando Fla. The PGA Show showed again that 2K10 golf season is under way both on the industry side and with the tour on its California swing. This is going to be a most interesting year in golf as we are dedicated to improving your game using our Simple Power Swing along with great instruction to insure more success. We want you to experience your most enjoyable golf season ever and we are here to coach and teach you the best swing in golf. We are bringing you new products to help you manage your game and to be with you step by step as you play the best golf of your life!

Look forward to working with you.

Mike O'Leary
Simple Golf VP and Director of Instr uction
My email is mike@simplegolf.com
My Phone is 407-340-9420
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2