The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 New Short Game DVD and Winter Practice Plan
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - January 28 2010 :  1:28:31 PM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
JANUARY NEWSLETTER
FOR PREFERRED CUSTOMERS ONLY

Winter Practice Plan and NEW Short Game DVD

January 23, 2010

We want to wish everyone a happy and safe 2K10 along with making sure you have the greatest golf season EVER! We are very excited to get the new golf season under way and off to a great start. There has been so much going on in the golf world and we have lots of exciting advancements coming this year!

Golf season is right around the corner, the PGA Tour's California Swing is on and shortly everyone will be on the course. We are here to make sure you start this season by preparing correctly. We are committed to helping you become the best player you can be! We guarantee your best season ever with the most enjoyment and fun you have ever had on the golf course by using The Simple Power Swing.

Winter Practice Plan
To start this season correctly you must practice (re-introduce) Simple Power Sw ing correctly so let us help you design a Perfect Practice Plan with SPS. As you know the quickest way to lower your score is improve your short game, as you know all those shots from 75 yards and in.

First, go over the fundamentals of grip, stance (posture!!!) and alignment. Do this by getting in front of a full length mirror or picture window and seeing what correct is and what your 'comfortable' way of grip, stance and alignment is. As I tell ALL of my students when starting a lesson if you feel comfortable your probably doing it "WRONG" LOL, so doing it correctly will feel uncomfortable. So please go to and see that in the mirror and automatically better shots will result if your grip, stance (POSTURE) and alignment are correct.

Second, go over our Simple Power Swing fundamentals. Core turn takeaway, commonly understood as The Power Triangle taking the club back and down. Again I start every lesson with our Core Turn Drill. This exactly makes you f eel, see and understand what in needed to insure no hands, bad wrists and 'arms only swing' produces fat shots, topped shots, skulled shots, short shots, pushed shots, pulled shots, etc. "don't get me started on errors produced with too many moving parts with the conventional swing. So do this drill and get better immediately!!

Third, check your 3 Perfect Swing Positions, address, top of back swing and finish. Understand if you LEARN these 3 positions you immediately improve!! Every good golfer, professional and single digit handicapper KNOWS where they are at address, at top of backswing and at finish. If you learn these positions then you too will become as good as your ability allows because you will know how to swing correctly and just as importantly if you have a bad swing you know why and how to fix. Wow!! I hope your realize how important that little secret is. KNOW your swing - and BEST OF ALL - Simple Power Swing is the same swing for every club! That me ans if your top of back swing is too far inside whether it is with driver or wedge you can correct to stay on plane producing an online shot!

I got an idea!! We have finished a New Instructional DVD that many of you have asked for, especially everyone who has taken a short game lesson from Joe or I - wanting to remember what it takes going from a bad short game to "GREAT SPS Short Game".

1/2 Price Offer - 2 DVDs Combined Into One
I will have to clear it with Joe first, but I would like to offer you our New Short Game Instructional DVD with the Student at ½ price. This was going to be a part of our new Membership Program, a 2 DVD Short Game Lesson (5 hours of great instruction edited down to an hour and 20 minutes) with me teaching a high handicap golfer LIVE how to have a Great Short Game and dramatically Improve In The Scoring Zone. We'll put the instruction from both DVDs onto just one DVD so we can give you a o ne DVD price on this This was set to be released in April but….

If you would like to be entertained (by an amazing 'senior' golfer from down under, an Aussie who has become a great friend) and amazed while learning everything from above PLUS Perfect Chipping, Perfect Pitching, Perfect Sand Shots, Perfect Flop Shots plus full swing wedge swings in the "Scoring Zone". Lets do a Pre-release Special to our preferred customers at only

Just got off the phone with Joe and he will make a link and put it below to give you this one time opportunity to improve while watching another regular golfer dramatically improve because he understood and learned The Perfect Practice Plan!

Click here to order your 2 in 1 (an hour and 20 minutes) of amazing and entertaining instruction
in the great new SPS Short Game Lesson with Student Instructional DVD.
Two DVDs Combined Into One For ONLY $29.99 (+s&h)

Get the new short game dvd here:

*url******************************************************simplegolf.com/newshortgame.htm*********************************************************

I know you will gain tremendous insight from watching me coach another golfer improve and overcome his bad habits, learn what a perfect swing is and gain the confidence to do it every time! I personally guarantee you will dramatically improve by watching this intense yet fun day of instruction. I promise this will be the best $29 you have ever spent on golf. If not please call me or email me and we will refund your money immediately. As you know my personal cell is 407-340-9420. I would love to hear your impressions once you watch this new instructional DVD or better yet I would love to hear from you after your first practice session or your first round of golf after getting your game in shape!!

Take care and look forward to hearing from you soon

Mike O'Leary
Simple Golf VP and Director of Instruction
My email is mike@simplegolf.com
My Phone is 407-340-9420

PS - I will also be sending my personal invitation to attend one of my clinics your city as I send out my 2K10 Simple Golf Clinic Schedule this next week. Take care and look forward to visiting with you soon.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2