The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Post Your Videos For Comment Here
 Post Your Video For Comment Here:
 65 yd pitch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jownz

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - December 09 2009 :  06:53:10 AM  Show Profile Send jownz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

******************************You must be logged in to see this link.

A 65 ish yard pitch, my short game as gone up a gear recently.

Stand up tall
Stick butt out
Feet close
Weight front side
Keep wrists solid and use the core

Still working on long game - lol

New PB, treble bogey on the 3rd with no birds, a solid 81 (42-39).

J

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - December 10 2009 :  2:40:48 PM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jownz,

Very nicely done with very few moving parts. That should be very repeatable for you.

That's a good round.

What trouble are you having with your long game?

Joe Davidson
Simple Golf
Go to Top of Page

jownz

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - December 12 2009 :  05:13:46 AM  Show Profile Send jownz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Joe

Still not there with the Symple-Turn, so have decided to have a few rounds where all I worry about is hitting the ball and having fun.

My only thought is keeping the rear elbow in and down.

Just uploaded a few more vids from the same day as "65yd pitch" onto youtube. They show I was playing ok, but not great.

J

Go to Top of Page

oneputt

101 Posts

Posted - December 12 2009 :  08:46:33 AM  Show Profile Send oneputt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought all your videos were great! Become a great chipper and putter and watch your scores come down. I also got a big kick out of tencup.com! Merry Christmas, Ted

Edited by - oneputt on December 12 2009 08:52:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

candygolfs

7 Posts

Posted - March 25 2014 :  02:42:11 AM  Show Profile Send candygolfs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shop wholesale golf clubs, complete set of clubs, drivers and more from cheap golf clubs wholesalers on DHgate and get worldwide delivery.

***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link.You must be logged in to see this link.
***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. g20 driver*********************************************************
***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. g25 hybrid*********************************************************
***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. g20 fairway wood*********************************************************

Go to Top of Page

runescape11

13 Posts

Posted - March 14 2016 :  03:51:59 AM  Show Profile Send runescape11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More and more player like to play csgo,i found a pretty shop about csgo products last weekends.The site is You must be logged in to see this link. It has pistols, Kniver and keys,So if you need these things,you can click it for skins.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2