The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 Thanksgiving Sale
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - November 23 2009 :  2:33:23 PM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
Thanksgiving Sale & Golf Tips

2 For 1 Sale
Playing Lesson 1 & Playing Lesson 2 DVDs for $29
Or
$10 off the DVD of your choosing

1. 2 for 1 Sale
2. $10 Off Any DVD Sale
3. Simple Golf's New Blog
4. Simple Golf Tip
5. Symple Putting Tip

2 FOR 1 SALE (Sale Ends on the 30th.)
Get 2 DVDs for the price of one. Get Playing Lesson #1 DVD and the Playing Lesson #2 DVD for only $29 (erg $58). Check out video clips of Playing Lesson #1 or Playing Lesson #2 DVDs here: *url******************************************************simplegolf.com/individual_simple_golf_dvds.htm********************************************************* Just click on the graphic of the DVD to play the video clip.

$10 OFF SALE
Or you can get $10 off any DVD (just until the end of the month) by entering in the code THANKSGIVINGSALE at checkout. You can see video clips of all of our DVDs here: *url******************************************************simplegolf.com/individual_simple_golf_dvds.htm********************************************************* Just click on the graphic of the DVD to play the video clip.

SIMPLE GOLF BLOG
Check out the new Simple Golf Blog at ******************************simplegolf.com/blog/ We'd really like to know what you think. Please check it out and leave a comment about any of the posts, pictures or videos. Thank you.

SIMPLE GOLF TIP
KEEPING THE CLUB FACE SQUARE TO THE SWING PLANE
Do you understand the swing plane? Do you know what "keeping the club face square to the swing plane" really means.

Check out the pictures here to better understand "Swing Plane" and "keeping the club face square". *url******************************************************simplegolf.com/blog/full-swing/club-face-square-to-the-swing-plane/*********************************************************

SYMPLE PUTTING TIP
Symple Putting is giving Simple Golfers just amazing results. I've tried about every putter and putting method that's come down the pike in the last 50 years. I can honestly say that the Symple Putter and the Symple Putting method is head and shoulders better that anything else. That said we do occasionally get someone who has trouble making Symple Putting work. Almost always it's because of not having a firm anchor. I played a round with a Symple Swinger last weekend who had been making everything from everywhere with his Symple Putter. Suddenly he missed a couple that were that he should have made. It wasn't until the 2nd one that I saw the problem. His anchor hand was actually coming off his leg. I literally could see daylight under his hand. All I needed to do was point that out to him. He firmed up his anchor point and started making everything again. Keep your anchor point firm (your bottom hand can be loose) and your putts will go right where you aim them. Check out *url******************************************************sympleputting.com/puttingtrack.html********************************************************* for an alternative method of anchoring method and some Symple Putting tips.

SUPPORT
If you have any questions at all about Symple Swing or Symple Putting please feel free to submit the questions through our Simple Golf helpdesk system at ******************************You must be logged in to see this link. That's actually the quickest way to ask a question and get a prompt response because everything is tracked. I get so much e-mail (most of it spam) that sometimes I can miss an e-mail but that doesn't happen with the helpdesk. You can also email me directly at Joe@SimpleGolf.com or call me at 203-798-8489.

Joe Davidson
Simple Golf LLC
You must be logged in to see this link.
203-798-8489

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2