The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3. SimpleSwing Open Discussions
 1. Symple Swing Open Discussion (Full Swing)
 SUPER DUPER NO HOOK GRIP BY STUART
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bikemotorman

98 Posts

Posted - November 18 2009 :  3:43:08 PM  Show Profile Send bikemotorman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

I have been working on a hook proof grip that uses no blocking action at all.
I think I have found it, it is a sort of triple overlap grip but only two fingers touch the grip during the swing when hitting the ball.
You start with a triple overlap grip, then just before you take the club back you remove three fingers and kind of just let them just float in the air.
The three fingers that come off are the right hand, pinky, ring and middle fingers.
The thumb and index fingers of the right hand stay on the shaft at all times, you should not hook with this grip at all, this really makes you swing with the left hand.

Give it a try and you will thank me.

Stuart Brandt

bikemotorman

98 Posts

Posted - November 21 2009 :  8:27:20 PM  Show Profile Send bikemotorman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok I hit a bucket today using the triple overlap with good results. I used the triple overlap and pulled a couple but no real hooks has anyone else used it let me know.

Stuart
Go to Top of Page

Donal

51 Posts

Posted - November 22 2009 :  5:04:56 PM  Show Profile Send Donal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Stuart but just where is this going, what next, if you want to stop a hook swing left handed for (right handers)
Go to Top of Page

bikemotorman

98 Posts

Posted - November 24 2009 :  3:02:12 PM  Show Profile Send bikemotorman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember some other guy who hooked all the time, then a crazy idea came to his mind and wham the hook was beat and beat bloody good.
You may know his name it started with the letter H for Hogan.
He had a hard time too, I think Mike and Joe have all the parts with SS but I have to come up with a way to get rid of the RIGHT HAND FLIP NOW, if it works go for it.
Results are a good thing, I keep working at it lol.

Stuart Brandt
Go to Top of Page

pausHoafsoina

Guyana
197 Posts

Posted - February 13 2018 :  01:47:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit pausHoafsoina's Homepage  Send pausHoafsoina an ICQ Message Send pausHoafsoina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As soon as Pest Control Companies London arrives at properties they'll ascertain the level of the infestation and recommend suitable treatment programmes to eradicate the problem once and for all. You should be as committed to ensuring they have a good time as they are to obliging your request for their attendance. It truly does aid you to see greater in the darkish.com/2011/10/watch-ufc-live-6-cruz-vs-johnson-online/Picking Out Beneficial Means For Antivirus Web Security 2021Brandwein Haeck   Submitted 2014-07-02 04:29:04 Extensive written content for decrypting is contained through the pgp packed layout.If you like aloe juice, ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys From China*********************************************************, then consume close to one/2 a cup of Aloe Vera juice 3 time a day. It truly does aid you to see greater in the darkish.***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. NFL Jerseys Cheap*********************************************************. Established in 2005 and incorporated as Private Limited Company in 2008, LCS® is a leading global language solutions provider, enabling companies to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products.Billberries also shield collagen and capillaries in the eyes. This can be a big mistake with your business. Fischer is a frequent lecturer on various medical topics at meetings,***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. Jerseys Wholesale*********************************************************, seminars and continuing education courses throughout the United States. Fresh, succulent meat is enough to satiate even the most discerning palate. A person needs to learn etiquette lessons so that others will enjoy having a conversation with them as they will be perceived as intelligent beings.<br>Visit my site******************************You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2