The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 The Simple Golf HelpDesk
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - September 17 2009 :  3:13:46 PM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
If you'd like a personal response to a question particularly from me (Joe Davidson), the fastest and most reliable way is to use the Simple Golf helpdesk. *url******************************************************You must be logged in to see this link.

That's much better than e-mail for me because all the questions are numbered and tracked. I get hundreds and hundreds of emails a day (mostly spam) and the fact is that sometimes I miss an e-mail completely or it gets buried and forgotten about. The Simple Golf HelpDesk tracks everything and insures a prompt response.

You can still send me a an e-mail or call me but the helpdesk is the most reliable system.

Mike O'Leary is much better with emails (he gets fewer than I do) so he's pretty good responding to his emails. However if you have difficulty getting a prompt e-mail response from either of us feel free to use the HelpDesk. *url******************************************************You must be logged in to see this link.

Thank You.

Joe Davidson
Simple Golf
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2