The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 . SimpleSwing Announcements
 .Symple Swing Announcements
 Mike O'Leary Fall Clinic Schedule
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simpleswing

1189 Posts

Posted - August 31 2009 :  09:31:53 AM  Show Profile Send simpleswing a Private Message
Great Golf Guaranteed
Mike O’Leary’s Fall 2009
Symple Power Swing Clinic Schedule

Chicago Sat. Sept 12th
******************************simplegolf.com/chicago.htm
Tucson Sat Sept. 19th
******************************simplegolf.com/tucson.htm
Phoenix Sun Sept. 20th
******************************simplegolf.com/phoenix.htm
Raleigh NC. Sun Oct. 4th
******************************simplegolf.com/raleigh.htm
Atlanta Sun Oct. 11th
******************************simplegolf.com/atlanta.htm

We have received quite a response to our August Newsletter. I have spoke to many of you who want a full day golf clinic in your area and we are happy to announce these locations and dates. Please sign up below quickly as we have already had sign-ups for most locations.

I personally guarantee your complete satisfaction with every facet of Simple Power Golf. I have been a teacher and coach most of my adult life and I want to invite you to experience the most dramatic improvement in your golf game by coming to one of our clinics. I keep a very low student teacher ratio for every clinic so there is plenty of personal instruction. If you sign up now you can get the early bird discounted rate of only $189 for these clinics.

The facts are we teach a better swing system that is easier to learn and easier to execute than any other golf swing method. I promise you will learn more about how to play GREAT GOLF by hitting long straight shots with every club. How can I make such a statement? Because we have the proof, we have the scientific edge with swing fundamentals that eliminate bad swings.

Clinic Day Schedule
All of our clinics start at 8:30am with our ‘Meet and Greet’ (although I am there earlier for any individual time before we get started).
9am – Simple Power Swing Intro and Set Individual Goals
9:30 to 10:30 – The Amazing Symple Putter Instruction. Great Putting Guaranteed.
Fundamentals, Short Putts, Long Putts, Green Reading, Perfect Stroke
10:30 to 12 – Simple Power Swing Short Game Instruction Chipping, Pitching,
Sand Shots, Flop Shots. Guaranteed to Get the Ball Close To Pin.
12 to 1pm - Lunch (Additional Individual Instruction Time)
1p to 3pm – Full Power Swing. Wedge thru Driver. Maximum Club Head Speed. Guaranteed Add 25 to 50 Yds with Every Club. Take Home Most Accurate Swing Ever.
3p to 5pm – Review All – Identify individual swings Faults and Fixes. Go Home Knowing How to Repeat a Consistent Powerful Swing.

What you will learn will be worth more than any club or any lesson. We guaranteed this will be the best money you ever spend on your golf game. This is your opportunity to take your game to the next level. Finally you will play golf with a solid swing and to have more fun hitting a golf ball than you ever thought possible Plus we’ll show you how to shoot the lowest scores of your life! BTW we’ve had 21 Hole In One’s recorded using Simple Power Swing, just in the last 3 years!

I will teach you the secrets of hitting the straightest shots with every club. Power and Accuracy Is Guaranteed. Below is my clinic schedule for the next 6 weeks.

I look forward to working with you and ‘changing your game’.

Mike O’Leary
VP & Director of Instruction
mike@simplegolf.com

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2