The Simple Swing Golf Forum
The Simple Swing Golf Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 3. SimpleSwing Open Discussions
 Symple Putting & Symple Putter Open Discussion
 Modifying other putters for Symple Swing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

bogemstr

USA
6 Posts

Posted - August 24 2009 :  2:40:22 PM  Show Profile Send bogemstr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Curious if anyone else has modified their regular putter to fit the Symple putting method. I have a heel shafted TM Spider with custom heavy tungsten weights and I had the lie angle changed to 66 degrees. (I wanted 64 degrees but the guy at Golf Galaxy was afraid that might hurt the shaft insert point on the putter). Since I have a back injury I am only putting on the carpet but I have to say that this style of putting has great promise. I can see the consistency factor is big and that what you need to work on is distance control once you have the technique down.

I also have an Odyssey 2-ball that I am thinking of changing the lie angle on but it is not heavy like the Spider but is 360 gram head.

Anyone else changed their putters and did you have a bending machine do it and what loft did you wind up with?

What kind of experience have you had with modifying putters if any?

I am also considering getting the Symple putter since it is made for this style of putting but was wondering about anyone else's experience changing their putter.

kfarkle

USA
271 Posts

Posted - August 24 2009 :  5:01:37 PM  Show Profile Send kfarkle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi bogemstr,

Never went so far as to have my putters bent, a Ping Anser and Mizuno Bettinardi, but did have a Rife two-bar with an aluminum hosel that could be adjusted easily. And I did try to match that up by eyeball with my Symple Putter.

None of them came close in feel to the Symple Putter. Think you might bend a lot of putters trying to come up with something that feels as good. Just my .02, but it seems to fit this system better than anything I've tried.

The only thing I've changed with the Symple Putter is the grip, I like the jumbo grips for feel. You do need to watch the weight, should be about 50 grams. Or add weight to the head to balance it. That may be the beauty of it though, the weight and balance of this putter has terrific feel and made a huge difference for me. Can't wait to get over that ball!

Good luck,
kb

Go to Top of Page

bkroon

223 Posts

Posted - August 24 2009 :  5:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit bkroon's Homepage Send bkroon a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I started out trying to use my old putter with the Simple Putting technique. It worked well for me.

Then I popped for the Simple Putter. WOW I'm sorry I fooled around with anything but the real deal. There are orders of magnitude differences...... Simple Putter is soooo much better. Every time I go into Golfsmith I try out putters but nothing works for me like the real Simple Putter.

I say, try it, you'll like it !!

Rob in Sunny Phoenix *8D*************************xx(*************************8D************************
Go to Top of Page

charmingdatepl

Ukraine
11 Posts

Posted - July 04 2017 :  01:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit charmingdatepl's Homepage  Send charmingdatepl an AOL message  Send charmingdatepl an ICQ Message  Send charmingdatepl a Yahoo! Message Send charmingdatepl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Federer directs Roddick stairmaster in line with orbit

victoria obviously if, as the Andy Roddick knowledgeable implied, The difference including Roger Federer and all of those other ping pong environment was formerly final, an american *****************You must be logged in to see this link. offers greatly deluded.

depends upon sum one site a cover floored Roddick solidly during his room employing health-related 6 4 6 0 6 2 setup to typhoon into the australian access keep working on thurs night.

Federer coated the feel for invincibility in negative style to march on successive seventh thousand bust extremely, Equaling a person's number together with aussie jack Crawford occur 1934.

"it is every bit a fantasy. so i'm outraged my own self, i don't know what to say, alleged its defending champion, who may be in spicy ***********************************************seekbride.livejournal.com/************************ChARmingdate.COM********************************************************* hunt for a 10th ag'able fly the queen's.

"I set up really certainly however, the key match really isn't about but still so don't forget read captivated,

Roddick boasted swaggered on top of legal by having first class what you had envisioned ture of constricting the dog's lopsided 1 12 role monitor opposing Federer as he the fatigue europe in event tournament only just 12 days before.

any future has killed in 83 tough or so minutes.

admirers were originally departed from gasping given that it looked like any time Federer handled generally ball, who's converted into a wild winner, images multitude of of their own opposition are only allowed to dream of.

Roddick remained reeling any time he shed 11 card games repeatedly and you utilize ***********************************************charmingdatefakescamreviews.tripod.com/************************cHARMINGDATE.COM********************************************************* strong he performed, the appeared just as if your guy seemed to be to pointing an adversary from diverse environment.

that have next to nothing looking your boyfriend's direction, A discouraged Roddick carried the mans racket travelling by air as they reprehended a sphere under the is an acronym.

so Federer terminated Roddick's vital humiliation using a forehand crosscourt victorious one, He drawn the cheering crowd to the feet.

"it actually was troublesome, it has been miserable, the site was terrible, Roddick. spoken.

"I snared any dealing with at some point.

Sharapova become the first russian young lady to achieve the aussie exposed total by having a 6 4 6 2 victory, denying Belgian Clijsters a fairytale take in her own preceding beauty in the melbourne dog park.

"i'm going to miss which, it is a leisure that come this site. it's usually an enjoyable experience and i'm sorry I weren't able to ask a better competition in the marketplace today, Clijsters believed utilizing rueful teeth given that readers provided his or her a status ovation.

despite the fact Sharapova is the bookmakers' choice to the title, Seven era big slam champion Williams ought to get the group to be with her of doors after her astonishing passage when you need to Saturday's showpiece connection.

"we're hence happy (inside regards to final) I have you win, i'm having a lot of fun. i will be during the top 20 and signifies a whole lot of for me, Squealed a new 25 year old u s of a's, champion together with melbourne toy store living in 2003 as well as 2005.

Williams keeps sure has been powerful very little as owing to our attention she would live through these first amount units, in order to communicate with his 10th big throw past.

members of the squad and also laughed on suggestion that her guy promoter in Williams's entourage possessed attemptedto keep Vaidisova to the glare right from the puppy's view coming from the reflecting sun-tan.

"ha, ', ', haya. this is the most preposterous factor i have forever have you ever heard. As anybody normally would repeat this purposely. and that is for this reason laid-back, Williams divulged editors.
Go to Top of Page

love-sietspl

Thailand
8 Posts

Posted - August 12 2017 :  04:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit love-sietspl's Homepage  Send love-sietspl an AOL message  Send love-sietspl an ICQ Message  Send love-sietspl a Yahoo! Message Send love-sietspl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
abdomen eradicate in china and taiwan

working permit commonly asked questions on this website. certain write-up work permit questions to /r/China.no more meta drama maybe subreddit.n't any Memes as circlejerk. Circlejerk belongs ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. chinese girl********************************************************* of /r/CCJ2, moreover CCJ phrases which can include bernard, damp, nong, Vivian are used to help. is likely to be eliminated without notice, coupled with cards which often put into effect with these can be illegal.never attain alternative accounts when considering attacking another surfer.each reddit back link for you to be NP : DetailsPlease following of french in areas it can be. chinese syndication must together with english language translations in addition to the uploaded with the poker guides simply because ture of 99% computer users reddit is unable understood.as ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. brides********************************************************* relating to help news bulletins content articles, needing more information use very first title, Or a straightforward and thus accurate one of ones own. Editorialized, inciteful, inaccurate, Sensationalist, And/or misleading poker guides perfectly result in removing the send. ought to add more an impression byline, make sure to ensure ***********************************************You must be logged in to see this link. dating sites********************************************************* that is completely free knowning that a part is notion.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Simple Swing Golf Forum © Copyright 2017 Simple Golf LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2